Accounting advice and accounting consultancy for companies
Since 2015, professional accountants with the technical skills required can opt for accreditation as Expert Accountants (equivalent to a Chartered Accountant), following the examples of other European countries. Our firm was among the first in the country to certify our accounting team with this official accreditation, enabling us to provide accounting consultancy services beyond mere bookkeeping, where in-depth experience and qualifications in accounting, law and finance are needed.
Accounting and tax consultancy for companies
Some of the accounting consultancy services we offer SMEs:
- Consolidating financial statements
- Reconstruction of accounts
- Design and launch of accounts
- Financial planning
- Accounting and management consultancy: Accounting analysis for the integration or consolidation of financial statements, implementing new accounting standards, diagnosis and business plan, cost accounting and analytical accounting.
- Diagnosis and documentation of financial processes
- Internal control: reviewing procedures and risk areas, introducing internal control models
- Advice for improving efficiency
- Agreed-Upon Procedures (AUP) - Justification of tax deductions and subsidies
- Drafting financial viability and restructuring plans: financial forecasting, diagnosis of actions to take
- Balance sheet adjustment
- Drafting financial statements as a basis for company restructuring
Ask us about your case and we can offer a solution to suit your needs.