Mercantile Law Consultancy
The GD Asesoría mercantile law division focuses its business services on corporate matters, from the origin and maintenance of a company to winding it up or ceasing trading. Our services concentrate on two main areas: general advice on the best legal vehicles for each situation, and more specifically, every aspect of paperwork and formalities.
Our mercantile law services include:
- Creating and restructuring companies.
- Incorporating mercantile companies and professional associations.
- Legal advice and preparing reports, documents and formalities relating to executive remuneration.
- Legal advice, preparing documents and formalities relating to the secretarial function of companies.
- Drafting and revising contracts.
- Legal advice on the incorporation and regulation of foundations.
- Legal review of general contractual conditions.
- Legal advice, preparing and drafting contracts for loans, leaseholds, sales, deposits and provision of services.
- Legal advice, preparing and processing of legacies and donations.
- Legal advice and assistance in legal hearings in cases of incapacitation.
- Legal advice and drafting of claims for compensation.
- Legal advice and processing of administrative permits and authorisations.
- Due diligence processes.
Ask us about your case and we can offer a solution to suit your needs.