Tax Law Consultancy
The GD Asesoría tax law division offers general or specific advisory services on fiscal and tax matters for individuals, Spanish companies, and foreign companies wishing to operate in Spain.
Our clients receive a service with a wide-ranging perspective, as we can connect operational tax services with tax advice to add efficiency and security, and optimize processes.
Our services include:
- Advice and consulting on all financial and tax law matters
- Response to warrants and limited verification procedures.
- Assistance in verification and inspection procedures.
- Settlement of taxes (Corporate Income Tax, IRPF, etc.)
- Study of international taxation (VAT, double taxation agreement, etc.)
- Due diligence processes.
- Drafting transfer price documentation.
- Tax analysis of restructuring a company or Family Office.
- Preparing studies on the tax impact of planned operations.
- Court proceedings relating to taxation: pleas, appeals and claims.
- Court proceedings relating to administrative law.
- Assistance for companies setting up an establishment in Spain or for internationalization.
- Review of employee remuneration policy and possible applicable benefits, such as the tax scheme for inpatriates.
Contact us and request information with no obligation.